Have a query & would like to know more?
Not ready to make a referral yet, but you'd like more information about an assessment & continence support?
Any comments or feedback that you would like us to know about?
To go ahead with a referral please visit our referrals page
Please send Amanda a message!
We aim to respond within 1-2 business days
We respect your Privacy
We respect your Privacy
About Continence Confidence -
- I am a sole-trader, my ABN is - 25 745 602 605.
- I own this website domain (www.peeandpoo.com.au) and will not on-sell any personal details of any clients or customers - never ever.
- I am currently an "unregistered NDIS Provider" therefore I can assist "self managed" and "plan managed" participants, not "agency managed".
- All financial shopping transactions on my website are undertaken by Paypal (for credit card use & security via their website) or direct deposit to my Business Account with People's Choice Credit Union SA. Any payments made via these methods will generate a receipt if required.
- Any links to other websites are provided for your entertainment or convenience only, and do not represent any product endorsement and are used at your own risk.
- I do not have any affiliation with any continence product company or sell any products myself, so I can truly provide an unbiased opinion without any hidden agenda.
- Where possible, I do try to source products I use in my practice and product recommendations from Australian manufacturers & Australian owned companies.
- Naturally, this website, its content, fees, information can be modified at any time by Continence Confidence.
The information requested by us is only to provide a service to you. We will ask for basic personal information including, but not limited to - your names, home / mailing address, contact phone numbers, email address, selected medical details, which Doctors surgery you attend, in order to provide you with an appropriate level of service.
- With your consent, we can arrange product samples (eg pads) to be mailed directly to you. This would involve providing your name & address and products requested, to the sample request online platforms & company websites that will be discussed with you.
Client follow up may occur via the use of consumer feedback surveys - we value your feedback for continued service development. We may request evaluation of service either via Survey links or by using our 'contact us' e-form on our website. Responses are encouraged but are optional.
Correspondence either electronic or paper based is stored securely & appropriately. Anti-Virus software is utilised.